New York Uncovered Vacations
For 18 - 35 Young Professionals, Singles and Students
New York, New York...the city so nice they named it twice! Explore one of America's most exciting cities. See 5th Avenue, Central Park, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden & lots more! To make the most of this buzzing city & to experience it the way locals do, your tour manager will show you around the city on foot & by subway (subway pass included). You'll get the perfect mix of sightseeing & freetime, with plenty of insider tips from your Tour Manager so your time in the Big Apple is absolutely unforgettable.
Vacation Day 1 Hello Big Apple!
Get familiar with the Big Apple as your Tour Manager shows you round New York’s core spots today. You’ll kick start the day as your Tour Manager opens up Manhattan. See the USA’s economic heart on Wall Street and the famous stock exchange NYSE. Hotel (D)
Vacation Day 2 New York, New York
Get on 2 wheels in a fun optional guided tour and peddle your way through Central Park, New York’s heart and “lungs”. Our Local Guide knows this popular haunt’s hidden spots and will tell you all about this iconic green space. Otherwise, get familiar with New York’s various flavors and step into its global kitchen. Try some hand made pasta in atmospheric Little Italy, or authentic noodles from a hole-in-the-wall restaurant in bustling Chinatown. Pick up a bagel and some salami from a deli or buy an authentic American hot dog from a street stand. Hotel (B)
Vacation Day 3 More of Manhatten
Start the day of with an adrenaline-pumping optional ride on the famous Hudson River. Hit speeds of up to 72km/hr(45mph) and check out Manhattan’s incredible skyline from the water.Otherwise, use your free time to get out of the city for a change of scene. Head out to beautiful Brooklyn by walking over the historic Brooklyn Bridge or visit the colourful suburb, the Bronx, known for its zoo and botanical gardens. Hotel (B) (D)
Vacation Day 4 Depart New York City
Your vacation ends this morning so it’s time to say goodbye to your new friends and Tour Manager.
Vacation Dates & Prices
Starts New York City/ Ends New York City
*Prices are not guaranteed until time of booking
Check Out Our Travel Community
All of this & more, included as standard on your trip.
- 3 nights twin-share accommodation
- 7 day travel pass
- Local taxes & service charges
- An experienced & professional Trip Manager
- 3 meals: 2 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- 1 World Heritage Site visited
- See Wall Street and the NYSE
- See Harlem's Apollo Theatre
- See Museum Row including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Guggenheim Museum
- Visit the World Trade Center
- Visit fashionable Fifth Avenue & see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center & Tiffany's
- See the lights of Times Square
- The Big Apple's all yours with a 7 day travel pass
- Come face to face with the Statue of Liberty
- Get a birds eye view of Manhattan from the Empire State Building
- Visit the Empire State Building & take an elevator to the Observation Tower (102 floors up)